Join the team
RECEPTIONIST / ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Kantor Qwentes is an international consultancy firm, based in Brussels, Belgium, primarily specializing in (i) Communications and (ii) Natural Resource Management / Rural Development. We provide consultancy services to a wide range of clients including the European Commission, various European Delegations in transition countries and to a number of public and private sector organisations.
Kantor Qwentes is looking to recruit a receptionist / administration assistant to join our team with the following profile:
- Document preparation including formatting and editing of Word documents and Excel tables, data entry, support in printing and photocopying, organizing/filing documents etc.;
- Support in communication/correspondence with external suppliers for collection and delivery of products, services and utilities required for the day-to-day running of the office;
- Support in organising internal and external meetings, scheduling appointments and support with travel and event logistics, as required;
- Assistance in tender preparations, project report preparation and other relevant project document preparation and submission;
- Assistance in office reception and hospitality services including support for staff catering services, welcoming of visitors, organising catering and refreshment services, as required;
- Support in preparation and maintenance of HR procedures and work regulations.
The ideal candidate will have the following background, skills and experience:
- At least 2 years relevant work experience;
- As a minimum, English and French languages at or near native level (both in oral and written communication). Fluency in an additional European language will be a distinct advantage;
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel in particular);
- Proven office organization skills and attention to detail;
- Well-developed interpersonal and communications skills;
- Experience in database management would be an advantage.
All short listed candidates will be asked to undertaken a written test as part of the selection process to assess specific skills in English, French as well as in Microsoft Office Word and Excel. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com by Monday 3rd of June 2013. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.