Join the team
Tester/ColdFusion Developer 'Brussels Office'
We are looking for a Tester/web developer to maintain and improve our flagship product.
The selected candidate will:
- Perform software testing and write automated software tests;
- Join a team of web developers and quickly demonstrate ownership of his area of the software;
- Become a reference point for ColdFusion development.
Mandatory skills are:
- At least one year of experience with web software development (ColdFusion, asp, jsp, php);
- At least 6 months of experience with SQL and relational databases;
- Experience with AJAX;
- Experience with a CMS system;
- Determination, motivation, team spirit, client and service oriented mindset;
- Familiarity with common developer tools Eclipse, SubVersion.
Advantageous skills are:
- Experience in ColdFusion web programming;
- Oracle as DB;
- ShadoMX as CMS;
- Development under MVC architecture;
- Experience in other OO languages: analysis, design, development;
- Experience in analyzing requirements and writing documentation;
- Experience in working for the European Institutions;
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Automated Testing.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 29 February 2012.